Sunday, October 30, 2005

We Are Blog ! Finally .....

..... A blog name that wasn't chosen by someone else! When they said get creative they weren't kidding. So welcome to our blog. We now have one of these because I wanted to reply to Carrie and Bryan's (kind of like a package deal - :-) .. ). I think this will be kind of fun actually. Getting someone to actually read it will be the challenging part. And the fact that it's testing my typing should prove to be interesting as well. You should see some of the stuff I put on the computer at work .. !

It's a little late in the evening, and I have to turn the clock back an hour before I go to bed. Hey does that mean I can stay on the computer for an extra hour ?? Like a deja-vu thing ? No ? LOL. I spend enough time on computers in a day .. what am I thinking ??

Friday afternoon was a riot at work. Silly putty and the word "dick" do NOT belong at the workplace. Use your imagination ... yeah that's pretty much what it was like. LOL. Sometimes you just have to be a little crazy. Then again, somewhere in this world a full moon was smiling down on us. Yeah .. that's my story. I'll finish turning all my clocks back, and update this tomorrow. Oh yeah, I have to reply to Carrie's blog ....

No comments: