Thursday, December 01, 2005

Update .....



YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!! THEY DID IT !!! THEY WON THE GREY CUP !!! OMG what a game !! I have NEVER seen a game like that !! Final score 38-35 Eskimos Over Montreal. WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO !!!

It's been a couple of days since THE BIG GAME and things have calmed down a little. My voice has returned (which is a good thing - makes it easier to talk on the phone) and the victory parades and everything have happened. The pic at the left is my new screen saver ... isn't it great ?? I'm off tomorrow and I heard on the radio today the Esks will be at a radio station here in town with the cup. I might have to go get another picture of it. I took one the last time the Esks won it ... it looks awesome !!!

I have it printed and hanging on my freezer at home. It's sad to see that Jason Maas is probably going to be traded to Hamilton though. He makes his home in Sherwood Park, and on more than one occasion he's popped into the store to pick up a few things. He's a nice guy too.

Ah well ... that's my sports rant for now. Want to hear about my Hockey Pool entry ?? No ? It's pretty bad ... LOL. I'm about 8299 of 8300 right now. But I know its going to turn around ... yeah right. It's all in fun though.

Auntie Carrie said I should put some Christmas jokes on here so here are a couple I've been telling at work:

What does Santa call his Elves? Subordinate Clauses

Why is Santa so Jolly? He knows where all the bad girls live. LOL.

Oh oh ... the girl child is asking if we can do 3-way calling on our phone ..... I'm afraid. She's rehearsing her lines for the Christmas concert and its quite interesting. She's supposed to be playing an 8-year old girl. I told her that should be no problem. She's 12. LOL. Oh look, the evil eye. I haven't seen that for at least half an hour. A new world record.

More to follow .......

No comments: