Wednesday, August 16, 2006

This is so Cool !!

I was visiting Keltie's blog, and saw this neat thing to try to spot your perfect career. So I tried it. This is what I got:


Your Career Type: Investigative

You are precise, scientific, and intellectual.
Your talents lie in understanding and solving math and science problems.

You would make an excellent:

Architect - Biologist - Chemist
Dentist - Electrical Technician - Mathematician
Medical Technician - Meteorologist - Pharmacist
Physician - Surveyor - Veterinarian

The worst career options for your are enterprising careers, like lawyer or real estate agent.


Look - Nothing about Installs on there at all !! Amazing !! I can see being an architect, and the medical things appeal to me too. I've had some of these results before, don't ask me why I haven't pursued anything in those fields .... but after the day I had today - maybe I will. Thanks Keltie, this was Cool !!!

No comments: