Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Sun is still shining ....

I had to smile this morning when I took Anthony to school. You know how you get that frost on your windows that makes the perfect backdrop for a single snowflake ?? That's what I saw this morning. I was wishing I had my camera, because you could see every detail on that snowflake.

It was perfect. 6 sides, all feathered out at the edges with a perfect circle at the center of it. It looked like someone had taken a paintbrush and painted that snowflake on my window, at just the right height, and it was just for me. Just a little something to wake me up.

I noticed the sun was a little brighter this morning, it was a little higher in the sky than it was yesterday at this time. My coffee tasted a little more rich when I poured myself a cup, and it doesn't seem like there's as many dishes to clean up this morning.

My heart feels lighter today too, it's amazing what you notice when you open your eyes and take a sec to look around.

I'm going to make the most of this and go for a walk. Who knows what else I'll discover ??

2 comments:

missmarble said...

Your post put a huge smile on my face!

Big squishy hugs...

Auntie Tracy said...

Big Squishy hugs back ! .. and little squishies for Miss Lily ...