Saturday, April 22, 2006

Do be do be do ... or Life Goes on ...

Things have defintely not slowed down since the last post. We're getting back to normal, except now there's a space where Momma was.

Easter weekend was nice. This was our first gathering without Mom, but Tamara her aide worker came over with her two boys, Timmy (he's 3) and Bibo (I don't think i spelled that right - he's 7) and we all had a blast. We discovered that Betty's cable was on the fritz (someone has disconnected them at the box that comes into the building) so the kids played on the Xbox all afternoon.

If you have never seen Xbox games, go to Best Buy and check it out. The graphics are Amazing ! I was very surprised that they can make a game system with graphics that good. One of Mom's last gifts to the kids was a Playstation 2, and the graphics on that one are great too. (Not that we need anymore game systems - Andy collects them and REALLY needs to get rid of some. HINT!)

We had dinner and the kids all got rowdy, then sleepy, then rowdy, then giggly, and pretty much in that order. I think I was the worst one though .. Timmy and I had quite the conversation about the numbers of things that come in three's. And I think I discovered all of his tickly spots (of which there are quite a few!)

More to come ...

No comments: