Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I am my Mother's Daughter ...

My mom is the pack rat QUEEN. I have discovered, to my eternal shame, that I share this quality with her. Shoot me. Shoot me now.

Man do I have a lot of crap around the house! I have cleared out quite a bit this week, and have more to go. A few bags of clothes and trips to goodwill later, I have discovered that I have a closet! Wow! And now that I have organized it somewhat, I actually have room to store stuff ! I mean store more stuff. Because as a pack-rat (or daughter thereof ...) that's what I do. I store stuff. I'll never wear it again, and I will probably never use it EVER, but I'm going to store it because, and I quote, "You never know when It will come in handy." End Quote.

So, on a lighter note, the lady down the hall is away this week and I'm cat-sitting for her. This is a picture of her cat, Molly. Isn't she beautiful ?? She purrs when you feed her, and she came over today for a play-date with Artemis. They sat 5 feet apart and looked at each other for an hour, before I took her home. It was a typical first date.

It's funny, but when you look at this picture she has that "don't mess with me" look on her face. She's really a good cat. I pop over in the evening and make sure she's got something in her dish before bed, and I take out her brush and give her a quick once-over. She loves it as much as I do. Artemis doesn't like to be brushed at all. Must be a guy thing.

No comments: