Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Playoffs are HERE !


Wow ! What an amazing hockey game last night. Yes I had to stay up until 12:15 am to watch it but it was sooooooooo Worth it! The Oilers beat the Red Wings by a score of 4-3 in Double OT. I thought the Oilers had it in the bag in the third period, but the Red Wings managed to tie the score just near the end of regulation time.

It was end to end hockey all night, and I have to say, I couldn't turn it off. Andy and the kids went to bed just after 10, but I had to watch until the end. It was almost over when Williams put the puck in the net, thank god it was disallowed because the net came off its moorings at the same time. It would be hard to go back to Detroit 2-2 or even worse down 3-1.

The Oilers play again tomorrow night, puck drops at 7:30, so you know where to find me. Glued to my TV. Literally. I picked the Oilers to win in the first round for the Hockey Pool I'm in. I have 4 entries in though, and most of my other picks are doing pretty good too. I'll update that score after the first round. Go Oilers !!

No comments: